Collection of some of my favorite YouTube videos with reviews, comments & ideas.


Thursday, February 4, 2010

Go-Brahmana-Hitaya Cha Jagad-Hitaya | Do Protect the Cows


God's arrangement for man and cow to have a peaceful agrarian life together.

In Vedic Scriptures, which are considered to be the earliest, largest and most comprehensive scriptures in existence, God said
"Namo brahmanya-devaya go-brahmana-hitaya ca jagad-hitaya krsnaya govindaya namo namah."

which means -

“My Lord, You are the well-wisher of the Cows and the brahmanas, and You are the well-wisher of the entire human society and world.”

Mam Sa Khadatiti Mamsah - I am killing this animal, I am eating him. And in my next lifetime he’ll kill me and eat me.

Sri Chaitanya Charitamrita, chapter 17 verse 166 says
Cow Killers and cow eaters are condemned to rot in hell for as many thousands of years as there are for each hair on the body of every cow they eat from."

Also according to Jesus @ Gospel of Peace
"Whoso eats the flesh of slain beasts, eats the body of DEATH"

Please Do Protect Cows !!

Wanna read more about the importance of Cow and her protection, then check this out:
Importance of cow and her protection by Gaurav Mohnot

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Favorite Video Archive