Collection of some of my favorite YouTube videos with reviews, comments & ideas.


Sunday, October 10, 2010

ASU Elizabeth Hawkenson Video @ Google Hot Trends


"Elizabeth Hawkenson Video" is the latest buzz in the Google Hot Trends (USA) which happened to be a adult video. Have never seen anything like this catching fire on Google Hot Trends, inspite of thousands of adult videos are on their way each day.

What makes this video so special? You might be thinking Elizabeth Hawkenson (aka Libby) is awesomely horny, but she is not. Libby is a pretty little 18 year old first year student at Arizona State University (ASU) who was in need of some fast cash to cover her tuition fee.

Thinking she might get parts in big adult videos and can end up making any where between $1000 - $5000 per day, this everyday type girl next-door had made a big mistake featuring on Backroom Casting Couch which is a website about the real life interaction that occur during adult modeling interviews.

This is what she said to her mom and dad:
Dear Mom and Dad,

I'm off to a great start at ASU. I've made lots of friend and I even have a boyfriend! (Yes, grades are good too). Everything in my life is perfect! I want to make some extra money, so I'm going to a modeling job interview! I just sent them a photo of myself and they said that I, "have potential!" I'm soooo excited!! I'll email you after the interview. Wish me luck!!

Love,
Libby

The interview was no less than a adult video that included sucking, f*cking, swallowing and the catch here is, she flashes her student ID card at the start of the video which caused her to lose a $32,000 scholarship at ASU.

Now the video is live on most of the adult sites. Just search for "ASU Elizabeth Hawkenson" or "Libby" and you'll find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Favorite Video Archive