Collection of some of my favorite YouTube videos with reviews, comments & ideas.


Friday, December 25, 2009

Party Girl Marketing Concepts in 2 Minutes


Marketing Concepts Humorously Illustrated in this video. 

You see a gorgeous girl at a party and go up to her and say
“I am very rich. Marry me!” ~ Direct Marketing

You are at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and says “He’s very rich. Marry him!” ~ Advertising

You see a gorgeous girl at a party, you go up to her and get her telephone number and the next day you call her and say “Hi! I am very rich. Marry me!” ~ Tele-Marketing

You are at a party and see a gorgeous girl; you get up stroking you tie and walk up to her pull her a drink, you open the door of the car for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her a ride and then say “By the way, I am rich. Will you marry me?” ~ Public Relations

You are at a party and see a gorgeous girl, she walks up to you and say
“You are very rich. Can you marry me?” ~ Brand Recognition

You see a gorgeous girl at a party and go up to her and say “I am very rich. Marry me!”
Then she gives you a nice hot slap on your face ~ Customer Feedback

You see a gorgeous girl at a party and go up to her and say
“I am very rich. Marry me!” & She introduces you to her husband ~ Demand and Supply Gap

You see a gorgeous girl at a party and go up to her and before you say anything another person comes and tells her “I am rich. Will you marry me?” and she goes with them. ~ Competition eating into your market share

You see a gorgeous girl at a party and go up to her and before you say “I am very rich. Marry me!” your wife arrives. ~ Restriction for entering new markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Favorite Video Archive