Collection of some of my favorite YouTube videos with reviews, comments & ideas.


Sunday, November 7, 2010

OSHO - Love is My Message


OSHO says:
My beloved one's - I Love You.

Love is my message, let it be your message too.
Love is my color and climate.

To me Love is the only religion, all else is just rubbish, all else is nothing but mind churning dreams.

Love is the only substantial thing in life, all else in illusion.
Let love grow in you, and God will be growing on its own account.

If you miss Love, you'll miss God and all.

There is no way to God, without Love.

God can be forgotten, If Love is remembered God will happen has a consequence, it happens as a consequence.

It is the fragrance of Love and nothing else.

My beloved one's - I Love You.
Love is my message, let it be your message too!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Favorite Video Archive